University of innovation in agriculture, health and environment
1. To provide efficient education for all ages to generate KU. Knowledgeable and proficient graduates for lifelong learning in the 21st century.
2. To contribute research knowledge in innovative agriculture, health, and environment internationally.
3. To integrate academic services comprehensively for sustainable development.
4. To preserve, inherit, and promote Thai national arts, culture, traditions, local folk wisdoms and unique national characteristics.
5. To enhance a management system to achieve the Education Criteria for Performance Excellence.